Join The Collective Online Marketplace
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor with Isla Collective, an online marketplace for unique Vancouver Island products showcased and sold in a sophisticated, boutique shop.
Isla Collective is a website for small to mid-sized vendors located or creating one-of-a-kind products on or inspired by Vancouver Island. These businesses are seeking a boost in brand awareness, increased product sales, and professional marketing support. Spending money and time creating an e-commerce site, troubleshooting online sales, and developing a DIY marketing strategy can be exhaustive and overwhelming. Partnering with Isla Collective will allow you to focus on what matters most: creating the inventory and shipping out sales.
Our Vendor Guarantee
Isla Collective will drive sales to vendor pieces through the e-commerce website while providing brand awareness and marketing initiatives to help promote and sell top-quality pieces of art, jewelry, clothing, crafts, housewares and other island-inspired products.
How We’ll Help
Isla Collective will maintain islacollective.ca including vendor profiles and products, and as part of the vendor agreement will:
- Stage and produce professional high-quality photographs of products for the website
- Provide marketing support through Isla Collective’s own marketing initiatives and through social media coaching with individual vendors
- Offer local support through ongoing communications during the length of the vendor contract
- Provide vendors with appropriate shipping expectations on deliveries, exchanges and returns
- Organize and manage all merchandise with appropriate communications to vendors regarding inventory needs, sales data, and customer inquiries
- Provide on-boarding and orientation as needed for vendors during the online set-up, with regular communication and scheduled meeting check-ins to review product data and numbers pertaining to the online sales and success via Isla Collective
- Offer support in encouraging brand visibility locally and across Canada, while targeting growth of online shopping sales and/or varied product lines via Isla Collective’s reporting process, website optimizations, and marketing efforts
How It Works
An Isla Collective commission fee and transaction fee will be applied to each individual vendor product sale. At a glance partnership structure benefits:
- Increased brand awareness and customer base
- Low maintenance costs to promote and sell products online
- Outsourced online merchandise maintenance
Ready to join the collective?Be part of an online marketing place and community initiative to showcase your unique Island-inspired talents.